- This event has passed.
Biomolecular Condensates @Cambridge 2.0
|Event Date||July 14, 2022|
|Organizers||University of Cambridge|
Cambridge, CB3 9AN United Kingdom
+ Google Map
The SBS (Molecules & Cells Theme Workshop) and the Centre for Physical Biology (CPB) are hosting a one-day symposium to bring together the Cambridge community interested in the field of biomolecular condensates.
We will have a series of research talks by Cambridge group leaders and early career researchers, and a poster session to allow ECRs and postgraduate students to present their current work. Confirmed speakers include:
- Alexander Borodavka (Dept. Biochemistry)
- Jorge Espinosa (Dept. Physics)
- Tuomas Knowles (Dept. Chemistry)
- Kathryn Lilley (Dept. Biochemistry)
- Ben Luisi (Dept. Biochemistry)
- Katherine Stott (Dept. Biochemistry)
Full programme details will be posted on SBS website and CBP website.