Website Dewpoint Therapeutics
The Condensates Company
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for an enthusiastic, experienced, and highly motivated Associate Director, Digital Operations Project Management to manage our portfolio of Digital projects. This role will report to the Director of Digital Operations, with a dotted line to the Head of the Project Management Office (PMO) and will require a close partnership with Digital and R&D team leaders. You will be responsible for planning and implementing projects that leverage our digital and data platform to meet our highest priority therapeutic discovery challenges.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup team culture, engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This is a hybrid role based at our Boston Seaport site. Dewpoint offers great benefits, competitive salary, and amazing perks.
In this role you will…
- Support the development and management of the digital project portfolio as the lead project manager by creating and managing timelines, helping to track budgets, and tracking and managing risks and issues across multiple projects and initiatives
- Provide coordination and direction to matrixed teams comprised of data engineers, data scientists, R&D scientists, and internal and external informatics and IT professionals to design, build, and deliver digital solutions within established timelines
- Provide project management support for expanding Digital capabilities in AI/machine learning, high content image analysis, knowledge graph development, web app development, data processing pipelines/analysis workflows, data integration, cloud-based computing, and IT infrastructure
- Partner with the PMO to provide status reports on the digital portfolio of projects, in order to connect these projects to enterprise-wide portfolio strategy and governance
- Manage project issues and identify risks and mitigation strategies using strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manage and optimize interdependences and coordinate and communicate across multiple projects and teams
- Provide project management support of Digital activities with Digital team members
- Manage relationships and expectations, and regularly communicate project progress, challenges, and milestones to internal and external stakeholders (including partners and consultants)
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start up environment
To do that you will need…
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent in a Life Sciences or Computational Sciences field with 3+ years project management experience in the biomedical industry
- Proven ability to manage complex and ambiguous projects
- Experience managing projects in fast-paced, resource constrained start-up environments
- Experience that includes business analysis and managing development and delivery of pre-clinical research informatics and software solutions
- Strong knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and software/informatics tool development methodologies and tools to deliver complex projects
- Experience using productivity and portfolio and project management tools such as Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams with a variety of skillsets, primarily software engineers, data scientists, and biologists, located across varies geographies
- Analytical mindset and ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment and experience in mentoring and leading scientific teams
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Experience with imaging and genomic technologies, including transcriptomics and proteomics; prior wet lab work or computational analysis of multiplexed biological assays
- Experience with Clarizen PPM
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.