Website Dewpoint Therapeutics
The Condensates Company
Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for a Bookkeeper to work in our Dresden Office, initially 25-30 hours per week. In this role, you will be responsible for settling accounts and entering invoices into a DATEV system.You will report to Managing Director, and will work closely with colleagues in administration and operations.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Dresden's BioInnovation Center. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will…
- Settle accounts and pay bills via online banking
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions in DATEV
- Calculate travel expenses and settle the corresponding claims
- Interact with tax advisor and outside suppliers
- Maintain historical records by organizing and filing documents
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start up environment
To do that you will need…
- Apprenticeship or associate degree in business management (“Kaufmännische Ausbildung”) or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a bookkeeping function
- Strong attention to detail and excellent math skills
- The ability to balance multiple objectives
- MS-Office proficiency, particularly MS Excel
- Proven ability to be very thorough and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to function independently as well as to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in German as well as English which is the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Some experience dealing with complexity, analyzing financial information and reporting results
- Experience with DATEV (and its UO Unternehmen Online platform)
Dewpoint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.