Website Dewpoint Therapeutics
The Condensates Company
Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are currently seeking a collaborative, hands-on, and technically savvy Generalist to contribute to our People & Culture efforts and to play an important role in cultivating a culture of engagement and satisfaction within our Boston and overseas offices. In this role you will be involved in broad range of People & Culture functions including operations, diversity initiatives, recruitment, onboarding, training, and other foundational responsibilities. This position will report to the Global Head of People and Culture and become a trusted team member across our dynamic organization.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district with 5-10% travel. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will…
- Become and serve as the expert on all aspects of People & Culture tools, including Bamboo HRIS, Greenhouse, Pingboard, Zoom, etc.
- Represent the People & Culture team on our DEI committee and stay up-to-date on diversity issues, initiatives, and strategies
- Evaluate, update, and maintain employee data and org chart as well as use HR tools to send surveys on engagement, employee onboarding experience, general feedback on events, meetings
- Support recruiting: work with recruiter on job postings, scheduling, offer letters, and agency contacts
- Act as benefits and payroll interface with outsourcer as well as serve as the frontline contact for employees with questions or concerns
- Become a supportive face to the Dewpoint Team beginning with owning, developing and maintaining the on and offboarding of employees in our global company
- Support Global Head of HR in training and growth plans to develop people, optimize organizational structure, and foster an engaged culture
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast-paced start up environment
To do that you will need…
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or highly relevant experience
- 5 years of human resource experience and a generalist track record of handling a variety of HR issues
- Strong technical experience with current HR tools and prior hands-on experience with implementing and maintaining HRIS tools as well as good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A background or interest in encouraging inclusion and a diverse culture
- Strong quantitative skills
- To be self-motivated and self-confident and able to thrive in a dynamic environment with frequent change and transformation
- To be comfortable operating with minimal direction and adept at tracking and disseminating information appropriately with a strong understanding of confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Biotechnology/pharmaceutical and/or Start up experience
- Experience working in company with multiple locations, including international
- Prior experience on Bamboo and Greenhouse
Dewpoint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.