Website Dewpoint Therapeutics
The Condensates Company
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
Why join the Dewpoint team?
At Dewpoint, we’re all about working alongside amazing people. Our team members are at the heart of everything we do & it’s that passion for the science & possibilities that drive us.
Created for and with students in mind, Dewpoint offers a thrilling and lively internship/co-op program designed to give you an amazing experience in the lab and office setting. Dewpoint offers competitive pay, perks, and social & professional networking opportunities for everyone. In this program, you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team.
What will you be doing?
We are searching for a Co-op student to join our team to investigate condensate-modifying therapeutics for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and frontotemporal dementia.
In this role you will…
- Culture healthy- and patient-derived induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
- Reprogram iPSCs into disease-relevant cell types i.e. neurons
- Analyze high-content imaging and high-throughput qPCR data
- Compile and present scientific findings to internal and external teams
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, startup environment
What do you need?
To do that you will need…
- To be a current college undergraduate in relevant major (i.e. biology, biochemistry, life sciences, etc)
- Experience in cell culture and basic laboratory techniques
- To work and collaborate with the team effectively under supervision with growing independence
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
Join us and get hands-on experience from the leaders in condensate drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.