Website Dewpoint Therapeutics
The Condensates Company
Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are looking for a creative, energetic individual to join our team as a screening and automation Research Associate, supporting high content/ high throughput assays and instrumentation for multiple disease areas. The successful candidate will be highly skilled in cell-based assay development and validation, in the context of high throughput screens.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will…
- Collaborate with disease area and technology experts to drive condensate drug discovery projects
- Perform independent execution of automated in vitro assays in addition to instrumentation support activities
- Program, validate, and troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation such as liquid handlers, plate readers, plate handling devices, and cell-based imaging systems
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start up environment
To do that you will need…
- B.S. or M.Sc. in biochemistry, cell biology, biotechnology, or a related subject
- 1-3 years of experience in high throughput screening and/or high-content cellular screens
- Experience with high content cellular imaging analysis is strongly preferred
- Experienced in programming and troubleshooting laboratory robotics such as Hamilton, Beckman, Agilent, or Tecan liquid handlers
- Skilled in the use of desktop data processing and visualization software such as GraphPad Prism, Spotfire
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple objectives at the same time
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Experience analyzing high throughput and/or cellular imaging data
Dewpoint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.