Website Dewpoint Therapeutics
The Condensates Company
Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for an experienced and tactical Senior Director/VP, New Product Strategy, who will be responsible for the early opportunity, commercial assessment, and competitive analysis necessary to support new areas of research. This role will partner closely with leaders in Portfolio and Project Management, BD&L, and R&D to inform therapeutic area and portfolio strategy. The qualified candidate will work across the company internally as well as support discussions on applying the Dewpoint platform to potential external partnerships. This position will report to the Chief Strategy and Business Officer and will help shape the strategy of a broadly enabling platform company to deliver a pipeline of medicines aimed at significant unmet medical needs.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will…
- Conduct and refine market assessments to support existing and proposed projects
- Lead the development of target product profiles for early stage R&D programs
- Incorporate insights from scientific experts (internal R&D colleagues and external opinion leaders) to formulate actionable strategies that will guide R&D objectives
- Become a valuable contributor and leader for new initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start up environment
To do that you will need…
- MBA and/or PhD with in relevant field with broad experience in the commercial assessment of therapeutics
- 10+ years of experience in biotech/pharma strategic roles with a track record of accomplishment
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Strong leadership abilities to influence and lead in a matrix and multi-site organization
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment and experience in mentoring and leading scientific teams
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
Dewpoint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.