Website Dewpoint Therapeutics
The Condensates Company
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for a creative and high-energy Sr. Research Associate with experience in cell culture and gene editing. The successful applicant should have hands on experience in growing a wide variety of cell lines from immortalized to primary cells, as well as utilizing CRISPR techniques to create engineered cell lines. You will be comfortable with generation of novel cell lines, small scale and large-scale cell culture, routine cell banking, and managing cell line QC programs. A background in cell-based assay development, process development, or cell engineering would align well to this work.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup team culture, engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers competitive salary, benefits, and is conveniently accessible.
To do this, you will need…
- B.S. or M.S. in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in molecular and cell biology techniques, such as gene editing, mammalian cell culture, western blots, fluorescent microscopy and flow cytometry
- Strong attention to detail, ability to balance multiple objectives
- Good communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying technical information in a clear and thorough manner
- Eager to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Cell repository experience (Benchling, FreezerPro or similar)
- IncuCyte, high content imaging experience, transfection (electroporation, lentivirus, lipofectamine) desired
- Bioinformatics experience
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.