Website St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- a PhD degree in Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Biophysics or a related field
- a minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience with protein structure-function characterization
- project management experience
- scientific writing experience
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- prior experience with phase separation is highly desired
To Learn More About Our Work, Follow These Links
How does the most common ALS mutation doom cells?
How do molecular partners form dynamic scaffolding for protein machinery?
Key inner control mechanism of cell’s “smart glue”
Protein glue that holds biomolecules within the nucleolus
- A Ph.D. in an appropriate scientific field is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant and productive (combined) years postdoctoral research associate or five (5) years of combined academic experience at the postdoctoral level or above.
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Search Firms
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.